ALL IN ONE MEGA PACK - CONSIST OF:
Industrial Property Acquisition Financial Model/Business Plan Excel Template
Pitch Deck Template For PowerPoint, Keynote & Google Slides
Business Plan Guide and Business Plan Template in MS Word Format
Financial Dashboard in Excel To Track Your Business Performance
INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY ACQUISITION REAL ESTATE PROFORMA TEMPLATE INFO
Five-year horizon real estate proforma template for the Industrial Property Acquisition business for early-stage startups to impress investors and raise capital. Use Industrial Property Acquisition real estate financial models before acquiring Industrial Property Acquisition business, and get funded by banks or investors. Unlocked - edit all.
No matter where you are in the business development stage, a sophisticated real estate development model excel for the Industrial Property Acquisition will help you. Excel knowledge or financial planning experience is NOT required!
This Inventory Control Software Financial Projection will help you to:
- Present main economics of an investment opportunity;
- Estimate rates of return and measure NPV for a Industrial Property Acquisition;
- Measure operating, capital and financing costs;
- Present the cash flow of an investment;
- Perform valuation of an investment property;
- Assess the feasibility of the refinancing option and an amount of taking out;
- Assess a range of rental and exit scenarios;
- Assess a range of financing options.
The contents are as follows:
- Dashboard Tab: flexible acquisition and exit dates, mortgage financing assumptions, re-financing assumptions, acquisition costs, growth rates, and sale costs assumptions.
- The renovation schedule based on the number of units renovated and flexible timing of renovation.
- Equity Waterfall Tab: Includes 10 years of monthly cash flow, costs and revenues, IRR, Equity Multiple, Profit Margin, Net Profit, DSCR, Debt Yield, Operating Margin, Cash on Cash, NPV, DCF.
- Monthly Cash Flow: includes operating revenues, operating costs, NOI, capital costs (leasing fees and CAPEX), debt service, and net income.
- Annual Cash Flow.
- Rent Roll with a flexible number of units. Projection of the operating expenses and additional income.
- Project Financing with senior debt amortization, re-financing option, supplemental loan option, and mezzanine financing.
- Cost/Square Footage (Sqm), Sale Price/Unit, Net Rental Revenue;
- NOI, Debt Service, Net Leveraged Cash Flow;
- NPV, DCF Valuation;
- DSCR, Cash on Cash Return, IRR, Equity Multiple, Net Profit.
- Exit value for the property is calculated automatically based on NOI for a period and cap rate you assume in your projection.
INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY ACQUISITION REAL ESTATE MODEL REPORTS
All in One Place
This Industrial Property Acquisition real estate development model excel will give the business visionaries financial assumptions with respect to expenses and pay that can be united to get the business' full picture.
On this tab you can input main assumptions for your business: acquisition date, purchase price, operation start date, hold period, loan-to-value ratio, exit cap rate, sales expenses, occupancy ramp up period, and assumptions for the sensitivity analysis
Equity Waterfall with IRR hardles
Enter equity contributions for the General Partner and Limited Partner as well as 3 IRR hurdles
NOI & EBITDA
Net Operating Income and EBIDTA chart
On this tab you can input main property assumptions - unit types, count of units by types, sq. ft. per unit type, occupancy, rent per month per unit, other revenue per month per unit and reserve for replacement per month per unit.
INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY ACQUISITION REAL ESTATE CALCULATIONS ADVANTAGES
Industrial Property average daily rate (ADR) assumptions
Core Metrics: DSCR, Cash on Cash Return, IRR, Equity Multiple, Net Profit
Our real estate analysis software lets you quickly build a real estate proforma for any income producing property. Easily handle complex lease terms with changing rent escalations, lease expirations, reimbursements, tenant improvements, leasing commissions, market leasing assumptions, and even renewal probabilities.
Property Level Return Metrics - IRR, %, MOIC, Total Cash Invested/Revenue/Profit, Cash on Cash Return
Dynamic equity financing: unlike an existing property acquisition where you only need to take your purchase price and multiply by certain percentage and get the loan/equity amount required, this model, trough clever formulae, works backwards to get the required amount and timing for Equity/loan funding.